- We started by looking at what the Chileans had done yesterday. We created additional pages according to the new tree structure. We arranged and put content on the pages where it was possible to do so.
- We received the moke-up in the early afternoon. We had a meeting with the students and teachers of the ephec to see how the week and the project would go on. After that we had a meeting with all the students and the Chileans presented us what they had done the day before. Then we played bingo and Arabic telephone. Finally, we had a meeting with our group to know what we had to do.
- We asist to a ice-break session with the belgan students and then when it finish we could talk with our parners about the new structure and mockup desing until 13:00 pm (chilean hour)
- After the lunch time, we came back to the work, we defined the roles of each one of the designers, and we work in the mockups and some vectors to the designs until 18:00pm, but some of us are still working on the mockups to upload it asap to belgan students.
- I had a meeting with all the computer science people and we made a sketch for the home page, and divided the sections to each one
- Correction of the not-so-well redacted contents in the contents document.
- Meeting with our partners.
- I look for the images free from copyright. I try to look more resources and I add more information to the main essay.