- The changes and advice given to us by the Chilean students to modify the website pages were taken into account and we moved forward with the project.
- We had a meeting with all the students. A teacher explained to us what we had to do for the presentation tomorrow. Then we did a quiz in our channel for 20 minutes and after that we showed the progress of the website to the Chileans and we took into account the changes they wanted to make on the website.
- Meeting with Computer science people. We all did the final tweaks to our individual sections of the home page.
- I did a creative proposal for the future of the Qhapaq Ñan project, and it was registered.
- The tweaks are done. I put myself to rename all the files on the Teams Private Channel to a name corresponding to its chronological order.
- I did the first version of the creative poem.