- We had an explanation of what a moodboard is by Mrs. Van Hoeck.
- Then we created the tree structure of the site by group. These were different from the group we were in for the project.
- After that, we presented the tree structure to each group and decided which one was the best.
- After that, we worked as a group and this time in our project group to create the moodboard. This includes images, keywords about our theme and a colour scheme that will be used on our website.
- A teacher from Chile introduced us to Qhapaq Nan.
- Then each group presented the video we had to make last week and some students gave their opinion on the videos.
- After that, we got together in project groups and the Belgian students explained to the Chileans what they had done in the morning. The Belgians also explained to them what information they had to look for so that we could work tomorrow morning.
- The meeting starts at 9am where the Qhapaq Ñan is discussed in depth.
- Videos of all the participating groups are shown after the presentation.
- The moodboard made by the EPHEC students is reviewed and possible changes are discussed.
- The group is organized to perform different tasks, in my case, I have to research, summarize and translate documents.
- I go home at 1pm to continue working.
- I begin to organize the information and separate them in categories as Belgian students told me to.
- I star to look for information in the documents and start to summarize. I start to look on Internet for some specific info.
- Students arrive at 8:15 am
- The reunion starts at 9 am with a speech about Qhapaq Ñan, after that, we watched the presentation videos of each group.
- We reunite as group, EPHEC students shows us the moodboard created by them and we share our ideas.
- We start designing on Illustrator how the web will look.
- After lunch, we reunite again at 14:30, and at 15:15 we listen to an Anthropologist, creating a space for making question about each of our topics.
- Starting at 16:40 until 17:30 we make a short text about everything we did throughout the journey.
- At 20:30 until 22:00 we reunited in a videocall just the three of us (multimedia design students) to share again ideas for what we’ll be working tomorrow in the page and also reviewing what we did today.